miércoles, 11 de febrero de 2009

Don't ever fall in love He swears, as he runs his fingers through his hair I'm laughing 'cause I hope he's wrong And I don't think it ever crossed his mind He tells a joke, I fake a smile But I know all his favorite songs And He lovI could tell you His favorite color's green He lov es to argue Born on the seventeenth His sister's beautiful He has his father's eyes And if you ask me if I love him.. I'd lie He looks around the room Innocently overlooks the truth Shouldn't I like your walk Doesn't he know that I've had it memorized for so long He sees everything in black and white Never let nobody see him cry I don't let nobody see me wishing he was mine.He stands there, then walks away My God, if I could only say I'm holding every breath for you He'd never tell you, but he can play guitar I think he can see through everything but my heart First thought when I wake up is My God, he's beautiful So I put on my make-up and pray for a miracle..

No hay comentarios: